Peace Bridge (25 June 11)

Monday, August 1, 2011

30 July: Moville and Buncrana


On Saturday, we drove back to Inishowen. Our first stop was Moville, where the annual town festival was happening. We watched a little of the kayak races and I shopped the Craft Fair. I talked with the owner of a local yarn shop and, while I didn't buy anything, I plan to visit her store when M is soccer camp in nearby Muff next week. I did shop, though, from the handmade purse lady. She many gorgeous bags at her table and told me that she never makes the same bag twice, each is a one-off. I love the one I bought and love too that I will be the only person to own that bag.

We decided not to wait for the rest of the festival to get underway and drove to our favorite village of Buncrana. We walked the beach, had lunch at The Beach House (seafood chowder, yum!), and M played at the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment